Monday, October 31, 2016

Mini's!

If you are anything like me, you see cute little things and buy them without having any use for them whatsoever.  Tiny toys? Check.  Tiny notebooks? Check.  Tiny picture frames?  Check.  The problem with those little mini frames is... what to put in them?  I don't know anybody who has the time to sort through all their pictures to find a perfect picture to frame and then go to the trouble of printing it out.  Thus you have to find tiny art to fill the frame - equally frustrating.

So I started to combine those two worlds - tiny portrait plus tiny art!  The mini portrait is a great way to emphasize a single aspect of someone, and also an easy way to get exactly what you want.


These tiny portraits can still pack a lot of punch, though!  Since they are so small I like to do a watercolor wash on the background; it really helps to bring more life to the picture.  And as always, they are completely customizable to what you want.  Specific color scheme? Head shot or full body?  Name? Accessories?  I can help you with it all!  Even the size is customizable on this one... 2x3, 3x3, 2.5x3.5 oval?  I can do it!

Email me today to get some mini portraits started - they are super cute and a great personal gift perfect for the holidays coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment