Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Ornaments

Last year for Christmas I decided to make everyone in my family a special custom ornament.  I found some super cute ornament frames at a craft store, and I'm a sucker for small things!  Only, I didn't know what to put in them!  So I decided to draw everyone as an elf and give them a personalized ornament.  It was so fun to see their eyes light up and the laughter as they saw their portrait Christmas Morning.

So this year I decided to open myself up to commissions for your very own custom elf ornament!  Do you have someone in your life who is an Ugly Sweater Queen?  A Grouchy Grinch? Or just a cute little Elf Couple?  All I need is a refrence pic and you get to choose the style of your portrait, AND it comes with a cute ornament frame.  Isn't that the best?!?  Now you will know for sure you got the best unique present that nobody else can beat!  Message me to get started or email me at sketchoflifedrawings@gmail.com




      

No comments:

Post a Comment